* Your use of any information or materials on mobile application and the website is entirely at your risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this mobile application and website meets your specific requirements.
* All trademarks reproduced in this mobile application and website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the mobile application and website.
* From time to time this mobile application and website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the mobile application(s) and website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked mobile application(s) and site.
* Neither SWASTIGA (including its and their owners & employees) shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems or clients mistakes. SWASTIGA shall have no responsibility to provide you access to MySwasto while interruption of MySwasto is due to any such cause shall continue.
* For any given recommendation for BUY/SELL/HOLD of securities, client adheres to Disclosures which construct as part of this terms and conditions.
* By providing your mobile number, you provide us the consent to call you on that number and send SMS to your mobile number. You provide your consent for us to use your mobile number even if it is registered on the National ” Do Not Disturb” Registry.
* Our Clients (Paid Or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Reports or any information provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken.
* Clients opting account opening services through SWASTIGA will be personally liable to suggested broker for any debit on their trade. SWASTIGA does not charge anything from clients for such services hence not at all responsible for any liability towards your relationship with the suggested broker.
* All research reports are purely based on technical or fundamental research or both. However, we always try to maintain our accuracy but we never provide any assured return/guarantee for the accuracy of any product/services. Neither SWASTIGA nor any of its representatives can provide any surety about the accuracy of any services because it depends on market volatility and performance of technical tools and study hence SWASTIGA shall not be liable for any financial losses occurred.
* SWASTIGA reserves the right to change the price and availability of products and services offered without prior notice.
* Before starting trading clients agree to read ‘FAQ – How to Trade’.
At SWASTIGA, we value our customer’s and are committed to providing world class services. While we take our accuracy seriously, our clients also need to realize that we do NOT offer a 100% guarantee on our calls and hence cannot offer any refund on subscriptions regardless of the individual client’s performance. Kindly note that:
* All sales/subscriptions are final and there will be NO REFUND and CANCELLATION however sometimes we can provide an offer which includes repayment of some part. For such offer related T&C policy will be communicated accordingly on mobile application and website.
* In an unlikely event that after payment, service for a client is not started for technical reasons beyond the control of SWASTIGA or if SWASTIGA decides not to start service for a particular client, the client will be paid back the amount as soon as it is possible.
In nutshell, you agree and understand that all services provided are non-refundable and that you should carefully consider whether our services can meet your needs.
Governing Law Transactions between you and SWASTIGA shall be governed by and construed following the laws of India, without regard to the laws regarding conflicts of law. Both the Parties agree that all claims, differences and disputes, including any agreements, contracts and transactions made with reference to anything incidental there to or in pursuance there of or relating to their validity, Service Related, Service Delivery, interpretation, services financial related, fulfillment or the rights, obligations and liabilities of the parties there to and including any question of whether such dealings, transactions, or contracts have been entered into or not, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Bengaluru (Karnataka) only.
We firmly recommend that before making a payment, our visitors and potential clients, please:
– Read all information about our products, services and support given to our clients.
– Visit ‘About Us’ section on our website.
There will be occasions when you have a complaint regarding our services. In the event of such complaint, you should first approach SWASTIGA over email or phone by using contact us